The Terraces are planning to undertake some large building and maintenance projects in 2020 to ensure our accommodation is of a suitable standard to serve our resident community for many future years. These projects will take time and are not possible while residents live at the Terraces. Therefore, we will not be accepting applications or able to accommodate residents for Semester 1, 2020. While the completion time for these projects is not certain, we fully expect to resume our normal intake of students for 2021 in our refurbished buildings. NOTE: we are still open for Summer Accommodation 23/11/19 to 26/1/20
OVER THE SUMMER BREAK INDIVIDUAL ROOMS AND WHOLE HOUSES BECOME AVAILABLE FOR CASUAL ACCOMMODATION
- Restaurants and Cafes
- The Broadway Centre (including supermarkets, cinema and speciality shops)
- Banks (in Glebe and in the Broadway Centre)
- Regular and easily accessible public transport.
- Each house is fully furnished with its own kitchen, lounge, bathroom & laundry
- Fully equipped kitchen
- Access to outdoor entertaining area with BBQ
- Lounge room with TV & DVD
- Linen hire available on request ($15pp)
- Included internet access on your own device
- Regular cleaning of common areas in shared houses provided
- Onsite summer manager
A booking form must be completed and a deposit of one night’s accommodation is required at the time of booking. The deposit is non-refundable where cancellation or property damage has occurred.
Short Term Stay: The balance of the rent is required on arrival.
Long Term Stay (>2 wks): Economy rate available if you stay for more than 2 weeks with rent paid weekly.
Payments can be paid by cash, cheque, credit card or direct deposit.
For the comfort and safety of residents smoking is permitted only in the back gardens.
Consumption of alcohol is not permitted within shared houses.
No pets are permitted.